CSS ProTection

Hello,
I’m new to this software,I just purchased dvd platinum and now I can’t remove the css protection on dvd. How do I reslove this issue:a

Whats the Issue?

dvdfab scans movie then will say cant remove css protection

[QUOTE=Scoott;1966220]dvd say it cant remove css protection[/QUOTE]

A little more info would help . did you reboot after install and is dvdfab running so it can remove css. What dvd are you trying to backup?

hey its runnnig fine but the version title says dvdfab 4.0.3 non css if i down load the free verision it works fine but then i dont have access to ipod,xbox,psp etc.

Maybe purchasing it might help it work better?

I did purchase the the dvd platinum.I didnt have this issue until I purchased

the verision i bought i have access to all the software on dvd platinum but can not do a dvd

download the free verision i can do a dvd but dont have access to the rest of the software

please help

[QUOTE=Scoott;1966217][B] Hello,
I’m new to this software,I just purchased dvd platinum and now I can’t remove the css protection on dvd. How do I reslove this issue:a
[/B][/QUOTE]

If your telling the truth and your new to this software -did you use the trial version before purchasing and where did you buy it from e-bay or the dvd fab site???

Download it from here:
http://www.dvdfab.com/download.htm?vid=avangate&aid=689
After install double click on the key they sent you, then all should be good.

thanks tqidday that link helped the problem was that the link I was using was downloading 4.0.0.0 non css version and my key was working but that sofware does not do css. once again thankz forthe link