Css protection removal

Hello Everybody !

I would like to burn some dvd’s, but they are css protected. I have heard that you can remove the protection, so i can burn the dvd.
Does anybody know how to do that?

You have to get a burning program, myself I love DVDFAB Platinum, you can download it and try it free for 30 days it’s truely a one click program :bigsmile:

Thank you. If you view my profile you can see that i posted another thread. Maybe you can help me?

I’ll look:bigsmile:

thanks. But i know i’m an idiot, but ow do you remove the css protection with DVDFAB Platinum?

It would be easier if you had posted all questions into one, I think. :wink:

Yeah .

Use RipIt4Me program is free and capable to remove Video protection out of your DVDs/

I just bought the DVDFAB, put in my CSS protected DVD, and the dam thing says “this version of DVDFab Platinum does not support CSS”. Why did I pay the $49.99??? The AD clearly said that DVDFab can handle CSS. I have registered the program, so what else to I have to do?

[I just started a new thread with this question in the Newbie Forum]

Thanks for any help.

You have posted the same question on another new thread please respect the rules of the forum and avoid cross posting.

in settings, the little gear looking thingie in the right hand corner click it then click commonn settings and on the left hand side under protection check everything

I answered you in the other thread :confused:

[I]Thread closed due to crossposting.[/I]

The active discussion is here, now in the DVD Fab sub-forum:

http://club.cdfreaks.com/showthread.php?t=218716