Crying is good for you?

vbimport

Women cry a lot and men dont. Why?
Crying is great way of showing emotion and it is also a great way of relieving stress.
What makes you cry?
Why are men so scared of crying?

I’m sorry but what is the point of this post?

The death of a close friend makes me cry, and sometime a special movie.

I don´t often bake cookies, but I ain´t scared of them!

[QUOTE=deanimator;2157079]I don´t often bake cookies, but I ain´t scared of them![/QUOTE]

The idea of baking makes me want to cry. :sad:

Chuck Norris is scared of Jack Bauer :iagree:

True for the most part (yes I know this is a blokes thread hehe)…but my brother and my step-dad are both very emotional, and sensitive.

According to my mum, it doesn’t take much to make my step-dad cry :wink:

[QUOTE=deanimator;2157096]Chuck Norris is scared of Jack Bauer :iagree:[/QUOTE]

Chuck Norris movies are so bad they make me want to cry.

Jack Bauer is so bad, that I DO cry… :sad::sad::sad:

Crying isn’t a bad thing…unless you are playing baseball. As we all know: [B]“THERE’S NO CRYING IN BASEBALL”[/B]

[I]Jimmy Dugan: Rogers Hornsby was my manager, and he called me a talking pile of pigshit. And that was when my parents drove all the way down from Michigan to see me play the game. And did I cry?
Evelyn Gardner: No, no, no.
Jimmy Dugan: Yeah! NO. And do you know why?
Evelyn Gardner: No…
Jimmy Dugan: Because there’s no crying in baseball. THERE’S NO CRYING IN BASEBALL! No crying![/I]

[QUOTE=Arachne;2157117]True for the most part (yes I know this is a blokes thread hehe)…but my brother and my step-dad are both very emotional, and sensitive.[/QUOTE]
Thank god my mother didn’t say the same about my dad or me, btw don’t remember myself crying, i didn’t cry when my dad died, but i almost destroyed one door inside the house.

[QUOTE=CCRomeo;2157119]Chuck Norris movies are so bad they make me want to cry.[/QUOTE]
:disagree::disagree:

Sometimes…reading stuff here…I laugh so hard I cry

I am afraid mostly of the laughing part…in case I wet my pants.

:stuck_out_tongue:

I cry a lot, maybe about once per week. Many things make me cry.
Happiness, the loss of a loved one, sad movies, listening to a beautiful piece of music played well.
hmm, other things. Frustration, anger.

Things that i won’t cry for. Someone having a go at me, no way you’ll get me upset, but stand well clear, out of throwing distance is wise. :stuck_out_tongue:

good for you Dee, many feel the same. :clap:

[QUOTE=Kerry56;2157146]Crying isn’t a bad thing…unless you are playing baseball. As we all know: [B]“THERE’S NO CRYING IN BASEBALL”[/B]

[I]Jimmy Dugan: Rogers Hornsby was my manager, and he called me a talking pile of pigshit. And that was when my parents drove all the way down from Michigan to see me play the game. And did I cry?
Evelyn Gardner: No, no, no.
Jimmy Dugan: Yeah! NO. And do you know why?
Evelyn Gardner: No…
Jimmy Dugan: Because there’s no crying in baseball. THERE’S NO CRYING IN BASEBALL! No crying![/I][/QUOTE]
That was a great scene and a great movie. I cry when I see what they take from my paycheck.

I wanted to post in this thread but I can’t quit crying.

lets all cry

CELINA
Your blog is making cry,because there is really
no point to it. In life you have good and bad.
ZAP.:(:frowning:

[quote=zap em;2159078]CELINA
Your blog is making cry,because there is really
no point to it. [/quote]A lot of medical research points to crying having many benefits. It is good for your health to cry.

So there is a point to everything maybe even a point to you posting silly pictures with nearly every post you make. :bigsmile:

[QUOTE=Dee-27;2157660]I cry a lot, maybe about once per week. Many things make me cry.
Happiness, the loss of a loved one, sad movies, listening to a beautiful piece of music played well.
hmm, other things. Frustration, anger.

Things that i won’t cry for. Someone having a go at me, no way you’ll get me upset, but stand well clear, out of throwing distance is wise. :p[/QUOTE]

you summed everything up well for me lol well done :bow::clap:

[QUOTE=Celina;2159837]A lot of medical research points to crying having many benefits. It is good for your health to cry.

So there is a point to everything maybe even a point to you posting silly pictures with nearly every post you make. :bigsmile:[/QUOTE]

Hehehehe :bigsmile:…very true on the first point, though…same thing with laughing/smiling :wink: