CRW-F1 after burning with CloneCD

I just finished reading the review on the CRW-F1 and I am very very interested if it could do the DiscT@2 after you burn and image with CloneCD and then use Nero and put the DiscT@2 on?
And one more question, from the review, I suppose it can handle games like GTA3 and MoHAA without a hitch? like I don’t care wasting a couple of CD’s testing it out for AWS setting or what not, but if it’s a 10 or more CD’s testing, forget it…

Thanks

Bump

Doesn’t anyone own it? :confused:

I have :slight_smile: even 2 :slight_smile: (E/UX)

1. You can burn T@2 only if there is some place left on the cd after burning.
  2. AFAIK CRW-F1 cannot backup SafeDisc versions higher or equal to 2.51.xx.

But i haven’t tested F1s with 1.0d firmware, and in next one or two days i won’t, 'coz of lack of time :frowning:

Thanks for your reply! I thought I read in the review that you use the AWS profile and it could do it… but I could be wrong, I just want to do some research if I do buy it… it’s costly :frowning: but it might be worth every penny :slight_smile:

Tested the Yamaha CRW-F1 with:

-Grand Theft Auto 3: worked
-Serious Sam 2: worked

Both have SafeDisc v2.51.021. Of course I wrote the images with ‘AWS’ enabled. Read at full speed which goed very, very fast with the Yamaha drive…

Thanks G@M3FR3@K, I think I will consider looking into this since I like the DiscT@2 and if I could put the tatoo on it after CloneCD that’d be awesome.

Originally posted by poopeyhed2
Thanks G@M3FR3@K, I think I will consider looking into this since I like the DiscT@2 and if I could put the tatoo on it after CloneCD that’d be awesome.

I think your going to have to find some Blue disk, because I found DiscT@2 to be a let down:( with fujifilm 40x disk. The dark blue Verbatim ones give the best visual results !!! and I cant find any
:frowning:

Sam’s Club sells the blue Verbatum CDRs.
I bought a spool of 100 Data-Life (best quality) 48X discs for around $30.:cool: