Crucial MX300 750GB Limited edition SSD review

vbimport

We’ve just posted the following review: Crucial MX300 750GB Limited edition SSD review

Read the full article here:

Please note that the reactions from the complete site will be synched below.

Is there a reason for showing manipulated graphs like e.g. the one below, where there is no significant difference whatsoever in performance, but the graph misrepresents the difference as being huge, and in reality there’s only 1% difference?!

I’m used to seeing this kind of manipulation in reviews, but I can’t say I approve.

No manipulation on any graph, this is the default graph that excel makes, I suspect that you would prefer to see something closer to this?

[QUOTE=vroom;2776952]No manipulation on any graph, this is the default graph that excel makes, I suspect that you would prefer to see something closer to this?[/QUOTE] Yes I would, please! :iagree:

I agree the graph is misleading, one shouldn’t assume that people will actually read the numbers, or register them. Since no drive will register 20, perhaps scaling the graph to go from 20-80 might be a compromise? IOW the difference is visible but not huge.