Crucial M550 512GB SSD Review – Pure speed

vbimport

We’ve just posted the following review: Crucial M550 512GB SSD Review – Pure speed[newsimage]http://static.myce.com//images_posts/2014/04/Crucial-logo-95x75.jpg[/newsimage]

So far I am highly impressed with what Crucial has done with their SSDs, starting with the C300, moving on to the M4, and after that the M500. All these SSDs were simply impressive and a continual step forward for Crucial. Now I am reviewing the Crucial M550 SSD, the M550 is the latest and fastest consumer SSD from Crucial and so far I am left with only positives. So let’s see if Crucial is able to continue, not only to impress me, but also to drive forward their SSDs. You can continue reading this in-depth review to find out more about the M550 SSD.
Read the full article here: http://www.myce.com/review/crucial-m550-512gb-ssd-review-pure-speed-71128

Please note that the reactions from the complete site will be synched below.

I know one thing, Crucial impressed me with the SSD and you impressed me with a great review. You can buy the 1TB m550 for less than 500USD now, and probably soon enough you will be able to buy it for less. If I didn’t have enough already, I would absolutely buy this SSD based on your review alone.:slight_smile:

Is there any reason that the Samsung 840 pro appears in the test results, but the newer EVO series doesn’t?

I don’t follow SSD manufacturers and their product releases religiously so there may be other drives that have been superseded …are we getting a fair review of the drive, if it’s not compared to the drives it’s currently competing against in the market?

[QUOTE=debro;2725402]Is there any reason that the Samsung 840 pro appears in the test results, but the newer EVO series doesn’t?

I don’t follow SSD manufacturers and their product releases religiously so there may be other drives that have been superseded …are we getting a fair review of the drive, if it’s not compared to the drives it’s currently competing against in the market?[/QUOTE]

I did have the time to add the results for the evo, but in the newer reviews most of the old drives will be out of the graphs.