Crucial BX-200 480GB 114.99 @Newegg

vbimport

Crucial BX-200 480GB 114.00 @Newegg

If anyone doesn’t have an SSD now is the time.

Isn’t this the ssd with issues?

What issues?
It uses TLC NAND and if it’s pushed to the limits (something that you can do very easily) it can will drop the write speed to something like 75MB/Sec, at least this applys for my review sample.

On the other hand it is still much more faster than any mechanical drive, and if you are not a very demanding user and you want a drive to replace the spinning hard drive that your laptop has, you want notice the slow write speeds.

Let me me if there is any issue that there is with this drive, I am using the BX200 for almost two months on my system and I had zero issues with this drive.

I have the 1TB flavor, ( maybe960gbs) and I have not noticed any issues but I have been using it as a storage drive not my OS. :wink:

@alan if you dont do much writing you want notice the difference, its a nice little drive and if the price is right it can very easily be a great deal. Lets hope that the new 3D TLC NAND will give better performance, larger capacities and lower prices :wink:

[QUOTE=vroom;2768501]What issues?
It uses TLC NAND and if it’s pushed to the limits (something that you can do very easily) it can will drop the write speed to something like 75MB/Sec, at least this applys for my review sample.

On the other hand it is still much more faster than any mechanical drive, and if you are not a very demanding user and you want a drive to replace the spinning hard drive that your laptop has, you want notice the slow write speeds.

Let me me if there is any issue that there is with this drive, I am using the BX200 for almost two months on my system and I had zero issues with this drive.[/QUOTE]

Here: http://www.pcworld.com/article/3000913/storage/crucial-bx200-ssd-review-good-for-casual-users-but-not-for-slinging-extra-large-files.html

An here: http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/crucial-bx200-ssd,4351-6.html