Crown DVD Recorder -> Read on PC/other DVD players?

Hello. I have a Crown DVD recorder, a ADVDR3190 if I’m not mistaken.
It saves programs directly to a DVD+R, just like a VCR to a VHS tape.

However, I cannot read the recorded DVD in my PC (is thinks the disk is emply), or on other DVD players.

What can I do to share this videos with my friends? Is there any way to save them in a format that PCs and general DVD Players can read?

Thanks in advance.

Maestro_Ba,

Welcome to the Forum.

What specifically indicates that your Crown DVD Recorder is recording the video in a format that is not compatible with “PCs and general DVD Players”? Just because a DVD recorded in your Crown DVD Recorder is not playable in “PCs and general DVD Players” is not an indicator that the problem is a Video Format compatibility problem. A more likely reason for your problem could be caused by the use of poor quality problematic blank DVD Media used in your Crown DVD Recorder.

Provide the Media MID (Manufacture ID and Media Code) (Example: TYG02) of the DVD Media you are using in your Crown DVD Recorder. To obtain the Media MID (Manufacture ID and Media Code) (Example: TYG02) of the DVD Media you are using in your Crown DVD Recorder use a software utility program similar to DVDInfo (http://www.dvdinfopro.com).

Regards,
bjkg