Crossflashing iHAS124 A to 524. Need unscrambled BL2U and help

I have read these forums and the code-guys website for much more than an hour now.

I recently got a cheap iHAS124 A with firmware BL0U.

I was a bit disappointed to see, that Label Flash was apparently not available for this drive.
From what I gathered so far is, that it can be cross-flashed to iHAS524 A which appears to have all the features I need and want.
I think I understand what I have to do know, I just don’t fully know how yet. So I have a couple of questions:

1. Where would I be able to find an unscrambled BL2U firmware for cross-flashing purposes? (I found one link but it is dead)

2. Is there a reason why the codeguys website stops at firmware BL0P/BL2P for the entire “A” series of iHASx24? Is this an oversight or did the U have any problems?

3. Would I be able to cross-flash to BL2P from BL0U or what that have any negative consequences.

4. How would I be able to cross-flash from iHAS124 A to iHAS524 A? Could someone give me some simple instructions. I think I understand the basics but a very short summary would be helpful.

Thank you so much in advance.

P.S. If there is a better drive I could flash the iHAS124 A to, please let me know (I’m mostly interested in Label Flash, though)?
However, I have little interest in “enhanced” firmware. I don’t care for speed much, I don’t burn that often and usually manually select a slower speed anyways … but I do care about quality.

I think I managed to do it by myself, at least I have been able to burn a CD and a DVD with the burner @ iHAS524 A BL2U.

SmartPack did offer and apply the update to BL2U and everything appears to be working well.
“Label Tag”, the feature I was trying to get out of this whole mess, still doesn’t appear to be functional, though. :frowning:

Check the capabilities with eg. DVDinfopro.
You need to install LT software also.