Crossflash TSSTcorp TS-H652L to Samsung

Hello,
it is possible to crossflash a TSSTcorp TS-H652L to a samsung?
And how?

Thank You

TSST is already Samsung.

Check under “Crossflashing” in the mini-FAQ. I don’t know what the equivalent retail firmware for your OEM model would be though.

(Note that some people with 182 retail drives are flashing to OEM firmware to avoid the -R lead-in issue - see thread in question listed on the first page right now.)

Hi,[QUOTE=Cressida;1977145]I don’t know what the equivalent retail firmware for your OEM model would be though.[/quote]Seems to be a SH-S162L.

(Note that some people with 182 retail drives are flashing to OEM firmware to avoid the -R lead-in issue - see thread in question listed on the first page right now.)
It’s a shame that Samsung does not provide similar firmwares for their retail customers :a

Michael

So i have to download the firmware and the sfdwin program from the codeguys site, and thats all?

[QUOTE=German;1977205]So i have to download the firmware and the sfdwin program from the codeguys site, [/quote]You can get both from Samsung website.

and thats all?
Read the FAQ at first, please. There is also a “[B]Read First[/B]” about flashing the firmware in general.

Michael