Crop & Resolution Problem in batch jobs

I think I have found a problem with DVD->Mobile & File->Mobile when running a batch process.

Because I have a large variety of media players and they all handle the aspect ratio of my files I produce differently, I ALWAYS produce the file with NO CROP and @ 720 x 400. I live in PAL Land.

This means that ALL players display the file at the correct aspect ratio on a 16:9 screen with black bars where necessary.

This is an example of the profiles that I use. This is the one I specifically wrote for a Samsung LA52A850 TV which I have that plays from a USB Hard Disk.

<profile name=“samsung.avi.h264.audiocopy” version=“200” device=“samsung” tag=“dvdfab,default” description=“The profile is used to create a h264 + source audio AVI file, which can be played on a Samsung LA52A850 Television.” >
<common>
<file format=“avi” mode=“0” onefile_size_mb=“1800” number=“1” />
<audio copy=“1” >
<volume percent=“100” />
</audio>
<video>
<size list=“720x400,720x576” />
<encode codec=“h264” fourcc=“H264” bitrate_kbps=“1100” minbitrate_kbps=“1099” maxbitrate_kbps=“1101”>
<mode value=“high_quality” list=“real_time, high_quality” />
</encode>
</video>
</common>
<vcodec name=“h264”>
</vcodec>
</profile>

When I set up a batch job of 6 encodes, the 3rd or 4th queued job reverts to “Automatic crop” and does not maintain the correct resolution that I specified. For example “Wanted” returned a file that was cropped and at 720 x 304.

I check that the parameters are correct in each encode before I start the process.

This occurs for both DVD->Mobile and File->Mobile. My profiles are registered in both areas.

This does not happen when run as a single job.

Can anyone shed some light on this?

G’day, cobber!
Have you tried adding the “out_size=xxxXxxx” to the size line (see the iPod 5.5G profile for an example)? Might not help since it is changing mid-batch. Anything in common about those 3rd or 4th jobs (anamorphic transfers, etc.)?

Do you have auto crop disabled in Common Settings or just on the crop page?

[QUOTE=signals;2408593]G’day, cobber!
Have you tried adding the “out_size=xxxXxxx” to the size line (see the iPod 5.5G profile for an example)? Might not help since it is changing mid-batch. Anything in common about those 3rd or 4th jobs (anamorphic transfers, etc.)?
Do you have auto crop disabled in Common Settings or just on the crop page?
[/QUOTE]

No mate I haven’t.

Thanks for the suggestion and I will try it but I don’t think it will do anything.

I can notice no common thread to where the problem occurs only that it is either the 3rd or 4th job where it occurs.

I can do the same job again as a single process and all settings stick.

I honestly think it is something in the code.