Crisps/Potato Chips - what's your favourite?

vbimport

I was thinking about the kinds of crisps (potato chips) that I like (as you do, just a normal everyday occurrence :p), and wondered what other members’ favourites were? Or which ones you find absolutely hideous. :bigsmile:

I’m quite picky about crisps…only a few kinds that I like: Doritos - especially the tangy cheese ones, McCoys, and Kettle Chips.

And what about Pringles…I know a lot of people love them, but I just can’t see the point - you have one and think…was that a crisp or what? There’s nothing to them (which perhaps is why so many people don’t stop at just one? LOL). :slight_smile:

Actually I don’t prefer any brand at all. Everything but Pringles, they have a strange taste to me that I can’t describe, it goes into creamy/buttery and I think that’s eww.

Cheetos for me and sometimes Fritos with sour cream. Never liked Pringles. :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

I like sweet potato chips. They are sliced a little thicker than potato chips and fried the same. They are delicious.

[B]Yummy as[/B]

[B]Yummiest as [/B]

:cool::cool::cool:

[QUOTE=UTR;2507659]I like sweet potato chips. They are sliced a little thicker than potato chips and fried the same. They are delicious.[/QUOTE]

Those sound nice. They sound like a crisp, rather than a crisp (i.e. a Pringle :p).

I like Wise all natural patoto chips.

[QUOTE=UTR;2507659]I like sweet potato chips. They are sliced a little thicker than potato chips and fried the same. They are delicious.[/QUOTE]

:iagree:

I also like Herrs potato chips

Mr. Bill :cool:

[QUOTE=CCRomeo;2507673]I like Wise all natural patoto chips.[/QUOTE]
Yes, I miss those, Wise are not available in Mi. When I visit my home state of Pa. I always pick up a few bags. :wink:

[B][B]Simba chips [/B][/B]

http://www.simba.co.za/brands/

South Africa Popular brand
[B]i like Lays[/B]
[I]
Pringles just too dear ;)[/I]

Any kettle cooked chip :slight_smile:
I grew up with Cape Cod chips but any brand will do: http://www.capecodchips.com/products/chips.aspx

I like the very best :iagree:

|
|
|
|
V

[QUOTE=diane7;2507685][
[I]
Pringles just too dear ;)[/I][/QUOTE]

Yeah, those crisps just aren’t worth the price IMO.

[QUOTE=geno888;2507694]I like the very best :iagree:
[/QUOTE]

I dunno, Geno. Those spuds look a bit manky to me :bigsmile:

Those chips look yummy though drool

I’m probably a bit strange, but i don’t like any of them, i just can’t stand the smell of the oil crisps or chips are cooked in, and they all taste more of salt than anything else. :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=Dee;2507712]I’m probably a bit strange, but i don’t like any of them, i just can’t stand the smell of the oil crisps or chips are cooked in, and they all taste more of salt than anything else. :)[/QUOTE]

I don’t find that strange :)…mind you, if you’d said you dislike chocolate. I’d have been stunned. :bigsmile:

[QUOTE=Dee;2507712]I’m probably a bit strange, but i don’t like any of them, i just can’t stand the smell of the oil crisps or chips are cooked in, and they all taste more of salt than anything else. :)[/QUOTE]

You can bake them in the oven without use of salt or oil. You can use dry spices. :slight_smile:

Mr. Bill :clap:

I’d rather have a baked potato with a nice filling. :slight_smile:
Chocolate on the hand, is orgasmic. :stuck_out_tongue:

Mmmm, baked potatoes, now you’re talking. :slight_smile:

Mind you, I’ll eat a potato cooked any which way. I’m a potato freak. :slight_smile:

Chocolate, I’m picky about as well. Has to be Nestle. :bigsmile:

[QUOTE=Arachne;2507730]Mind you, I’ll eat a potato cooked any which way. I’m a potato freak. :slight_smile:

Chocolate, I’m picky about as well. Has to be Nestle. :bigsmile:[/QUOTE]1) Me too.
2) But I don’t like chocolate at all. I prefer stuff like cheezcake. :slight_smile:

My favorite potato chip is one I don’t indulge in very often. Ruffles Barbeque potato chips.

I tend to eat them all in one sitting and am miserable afterwards. :o