Creator 10

Hi, I know just enough about computers to get into trouble. I have a problem with burning dvd’s. I purchased Easy Media Creator 10 and was garanteed by the sales person that it would burn dvds from my mpeg4 files. I have gotten a simple movie together but when it comes time to burn, it freezes. I have the proper blank dvd in the drive. The drive is a TSSTCorp cd/dvdw ts-h552b. My computer is more than capable of doing the job. pent 4, 3 gig processer, 1 gig ram, 220 gig free on hd and a geforce 7300 graphics card. Any ideas before I take the program back to the store and fight for my $150 bucks back???

Bob  Durand MI    :confused:

Get your $ back…there are freeware proggys that’ll do it and others for less bucks…just remember there are variables for successful conversions/backing up and burning ,nothing is 100% guaranteed…
FAVC , DVDflick ,ConvertXtoDVD…

there are freeware Programs that will do a better job than Easy Media Creator
Get your $ back. :slight_smile:

:disagree:I disagree I use both Roxio 9 and 10! They are simply the best and the easiest to use of any of its kind on the market. I have been using Roxio since 6 all the way to 10! Tools and features can’t be matched by any freeware, sorry! Plus I paid 45.00 dollars for my Roxio’s with rebates which for the money it can’t be beat either! :bigsmile::clap:

[quote=THE C.;1964739]:disagree:I disagree I use both Roxio 9 and 10! They are simply the best and the easiest to use of any of its kind on the market. I have been using Roxio since 6 all the way to 10! Tools and features can’t be matched by any freeware, sorry! Plus I paid 45.00 dollars for my Roxio’s with rebates which for the money it can’t be beat either! :bigsmile::clap:[/quote]Well then you are in a good position to offer the OP some practical help …

THE C. wrote,
“I disagree I use both Roxio 9 and 10! They are simply the best and the easiest to use of any of its kind on the market. I have been using Roxio since 6 all the way to 10! Tools and features can’t be matched by any freeware, sorry! Plus I paid 45.00 dollars for my Roxio’s with rebates which for the money it can’t be beat either”…

What some consider “the best” ,others may consider just mediocre if that. IMO!..
“You’re entitled to our own opinion,but you’re not entitled to our own facts”…