Creative Zen and iTunes (Creative Zen 8GB MP3 Player)

vbimport

[qanda]This thread is about the Creative Zen 8GB MP3 Player. Click here to see full specs[/qanda]I love my Creative Zen mp3 player but would like help from you experts. I want to download my PLAYLISTS from iTunes. Is there a way to do this? I know I can load individual songs and albums from iTunes by using the ZEN media program but not playlists. I tried to use a third party program called “iTunes agent” but it requires that my Zen be assigned a drive # by windows, something that creative apparently does not allow. Does any one know of a program that can help me out or how to assign a drive # ?
Thanks, Steve

Hi stevewallace and Welcome:

You should not post an e-mail address as it may attract spammers. You have a total of 30 minutes to edit a post. After that, only a Moderator can do that. Members can contact you through CDF.

Suggest you remove your address.

Thanks
Steve

Hi. I’m a newbie and my quest for knowledge has led me here. I hope you can help answer a simple question please. Is it possible to use a generic 16GB / or 32 GB SD/ SDHC Memory card in the 8GB Creative Zen. Thanks

Hi Mr. Stone R Rock and Welcome:

For the future, you really should start your own thread.

The screenshot shows the Zen holds a total of 32gb. If you purchased an 8gb, you could add a 16gb SD card to it.

http://us.creative.com/local/1/promo/findyourzen/welcome.asp?WT.cg_n=Campaigns&WT.mc_id=9885

My experience with Creative is that they are pretty good about e-mail responses and support.