Creative iNFRA Remote drivers

Hi Everyone,
Could some one lead me to a place where I could get the driver / software or whatever its called for my Creative iNFRA 54oo CDrom? I’ve found a couple of ones that run on Win95 and 98, but none that works fine on Win XP Pro :frowning: I did install the ones used for NT, but seems like it ain’t right :frowning: I press a button and a different function happens :frowning:

Actually, I want to use this remote with a plugin to control my winamp. All was fine until I got this XP stuff and now, I’ve got that nice lookin desktop and all, but … no remote :frowning:

Now, Either I find the right driver that works well on XP Pro or I’ve got to use my pen to scratch out and re-write the labels on my remote :stuck_out_tongue:

Cheerios
:slight_smile:

I’ve found an upgrade driver here

:o but it will not let me install the Remote Center as this just an update. Keeps telling me that I have to have Remote Center installed first to install the update :frowning:

Now if this really works, could you please help me get the Installable Remote Center … Please… :bow: I could then install the update :slight_smile: And I’d be ever so gratefull to you :smiley:

Cheerios
:slight_smile: