Creating multiple DVDs

vbimport

Hi.

I posted something similar under the optical equipment forum. Sorry if this is a problem.

I am just curious how I can create say 50 DVDs for people for a wedding party. If I have a bunch of AVI video, what’s the best way to do this? IS there hardware that will take 50 DVDs and spin through them like a jukebox and burn them all? Is the avi to DVD conversion pretty straight forward, and what software do you recommend?

Thanks.

Cross posting is aginst the forum rules please read them. In the meantime the other thread is here: http://club.cdfreaks.com/showthread.php?t=182503#post1450724

you can purchase a duplication tower, but they can get pricey especially if it’s only a one time thing that you need it for.

it might eb cheaper for you to send the job out to a service to do. create the one dvd then pay someone that has the equipment to duplicate it.

please please please use good quality media. a wedding is so important and people want these discs to be readable after a few years…go with taiyo yuden or verbatim. if you decide to send the work out to be duplicated ASK what they use for media.

as far as converting avi to dvd you have a few options

avi2dvd, winavi, nero vision express among others.

try to do a software search on www.videohelp.com for avi to dvd and you should get some good software and some good guides as well.

It is a problem, yes. Let’s stick with this one, and have another read of the rules:

We do not allow:

* Spam (Spam is unsolicited e-mail (or news postings and Private Messages) pushing a point);
* Referral Programmes or Pyramid Schemes (links to websites through which you have a personal gain);
* [b]Cross posting (posting the same message in more than one forum[/b] (one posting per language is permitted in certain circumstances));
* Rude and disrespectful behaviour, whether it is to fellow members of this forum or the staff of this forum.