Creating master boot CD-Rom for Norton Ghost

I appologize but i am new hereand not sure if this is the correct place to post this but here is my situation. I currently work in a corporation that has over 5,000 PC’s/Laptops. We are currently using Symantec Ghost 7.0 Enterprise Edition. We have a “Server” setup that you can put in boot disks for each model/type of PC, such as “Dell GX270, Dell GX620, etc.”. We have a disk for each “PC” which really just has the drives for each devices network card.

What i am wanting to do is create 1 DOS boot CD that will give me a menu to allow me to choose which device i want to ghost. When i select “Dell GX280” i would like it to know to load the GX280 drivers and open the DOS Symantec Ghost and allow me to connect to the “Ghost Server Session”. If you need anymore information please let me know. But i think it is time for us to get away from BOOT disks and go to 1 BOOT cd-rom that will have all drives for all devices on it. Thanks in advance!

Use Acronis True Image 10. It will allow you to do this in a network environment.

thats more suitable for home pcs , for what he needs ,acronis true image workstation would be the choice