Creating a Virtual Drive

vbimport

Hello all. I am looking forward to being a part of this great community!

Recently, I just acquired Gamejack, but am having a similar problem that another individual was having a few posts below mine. I cannot, for the life of me, figure out how to create a virtual drive. The only option that I have available is my actual DVD-drive, as there is no allotted area within Gamejack at all that allows me to assign a drive (such as F:/). Could someone please assist me with this problem, if at all possible? I have searched for hours via the Internet, but come up empty each time.

If I am not explaining myself correctly, please do not hesitate to let me know and I will try to make more sense out of this situation.

Thank you for your time, and I look forward to any advice you may have.

-st0ney

30+ views and not even a potential response at all? I’ll figure it out myself – thanks.

you need software like Daemon Tools to emulate drive and create a virtual drive. Do a google for it.

have you got a 64 bit cpu.Inside the gamejack folder click on unidrv.msi.Thats the virtual drive install :bigsmile:

Why don’t you contact the company you bought it from? Do they not have customer support?