*Want to know how to create iso image? MyCE recommends this free computer scan
When I use the image recorder to create an image file in Nero Burning ROM, all I see as a format is NRG. Is there a way to create an ISO image file?
Solution: This is how to create iso image with nero 5; nero 7; nero 9
(A) Using Nero StartSmart,
- Open ‘Copy and Backup > Burn Image to disc’
- Select the recorder as ‘Image Recorder’ [CD or DVD]
- Select Data > Data Disc [or any other disc you want]
- Add files using ‘Add’ in Nero Express screen, and then select ‘Next’.
- Select ‘Burn’ in ‘Final Burn Settings’.
- In the window that appears next, [Save Image File window], select the ISO file type.
(B) Using Nero 5.xx or Nero 7 / Nero 9:
- Click Recorder | Save Track…
- Select your CD reading device from the list click OK
- Pick ISO Image file(*.iso) from Output file format
- Click Browse for Path and select the location and file name to save the ISO as.
- Click the GO button.
- It will create the ISO and once it is done it will return to the last screen.