Create DVD Video

vbimport

Does anyone have any idea how to programmatically create the bup, vob or ifo files that are required by Nero to burn a DVD video?

I have created a program that captures the video to avi and have successfully been able to save this to CD or DVD. But now I would like to create a DVD Video that can be played on a normal DVD Player. There are stand alone programs that do this, but I need to have this built into my application.

Just use the Nerovision API and tell it you want to produce a DVD.

can i have a sample code to use the nerocom.dll in vb.net? :sad:

Can any 1 help me how to make make a dvd with 3or movies… bacislly i need to know how to compress files while putting them to dvd something wht recode does but from hard disk!

and also when i put 2 movies on a dvd the second one has a AV sync problem!!
PLs advice

THanx

is there anybody can help me why i cant play my downloaded movies in a normal dvd player?

[QUOTE=ediaralc;2143702]is there anybody can help me why i cant play my downloaded movies in a normal dvd player?[/QUOTE]

Did you intend to Post in the Nero SDK Forum or this a basic Newbie question?

If this is a Newbie question, a moderator needs to move it to that forum. It would also help if you tell us what you are using (e.g. what format is the downloaded movie and what is the source, what programs and what media are you using, etc.).

My thought would be that they are in the wrong format, but until I know what movies you are trying to play I wont know if I can help you or not.