I’ve never used it myself, but I guess that you may use NeroInitImageRecorder to initialize the image recorder.
Furthermore, NERO_SCSI_DEVICE_INFO::nsdiCapabilities has set the flag NSDI_IMAGE_RECORDER in the list of devices, so the image recorder should be easy to find in the collection returned by NeroGetAvailableDrivesEx.
Finally there is an DLG_FILESEL_IMAGE enum for the user callback dialog which can be used to set the image path.
So I would guess you
- Get the drives collection by NeroGetAvailableDrivesEx
- Find the image recorder in the drives collection.
- Init the image recorder by NeroInitImageRecorder (is this really necessary?)
- Maybe handle the UserDlg callback DLG_FILESEL_IMAGE and provide the path for the image file
- Burn the compilation to the image recorder.