Create a library of backup firmwares

vbimport

Hey guys,
I accidentally d-loaded the wrong firware for my dvd burner (model:dru-120c) It appears that there are programs available that allow you to make a backup copy of you firware in case you mess up like I did. Thus enableing you to fiix you mistake and roll back to previous firware. It would be great if we could make a library here so people could allow others to download back up firwares including factory firwares, that are impossible to get unless somone else makes one for you. If anybody could help me by makeing a copy of their firm-ware for the dru-120c I would greatly appreicate it.

further explanation of my problem: I downloaded MYS6 and now my dvd’s burn without adio.

[QUOTE=jessrose86;2019115]Hey guys,
I accidentally d-loaded the wrong firware for my dvd burner (model:dru-120c) It appears that there are programs available that allow you to make a backup copy of you firware in case you mess up like I did. Thus enableing you to fiix you mistake [B]and roll back to previous firware[/B]. It would be great if we could make a library here so people could allow others to download back up firwares including factory firwares, that are impossible to get unless somone else makes one for you. If anybody could help me by makeing a copy of their firm-ware for the dru-120c I would greatly appreicate it.

further explanation of my problem: [B]I downloaded MYS6 and now my dvd’s burn without adio.[/B][/QUOTE]

1. “Rollback” doesnt apply to firmwares.
  2. A firmware wouldnt make a change regarding burned stuff, eg. audio.