Crazy guy... Spam, actually

vbimport

LOL, look at this peace of spam I got in an E-Mail...

Hello,
If you are a time traveler or alien and or in possession of government or alien technology I need your help! My entire life and health has been messed with by evil beings! If you have access to the carbon copy replica model #50 3000 series, the dimensional warp, temporal reversion or something similar please reply! I simply need the safest method of transferring my consciousness to my younger self with my current mind/memory. I need an advanced time traveler to work with who can help me, I would prefer someone with access to teleportation as well as a variety different types of time travel. This is not a joke! I am serious! Please send a separate email to me at: Dragonball03@aol.com if you can help! Thanks

mUlJWZnKutl6iWlHaSlJJYkpWQ

I thought this was from an insane person, or maybe a joke, until I noticed this:

mUlJWZnKutl6iWlHaSlJJYkpWQ

Seems to be an ID number to me, to verify that if a response was sent, like "What's wrong with you?", then the sender is sure that the spammed address is real. Quite clever.

The IP was from an address on the Maryland-North virginia border, about 20 miles northwest of Arlington.

Funny, eh?

Funny, eh?
Well at least it’s more fun than getting spam email about getting your muscles enlarged :bigsmile:

I must admit it is kind of original

i like his style.

perhaps it aint a joke :stuck_out_tongue:

Check this out

Originally posted by Huzzy
[B]i like his style.

Check this out [/B]
Jesus

There are some strange people out there :eek:

Originally posted by Huzzy
[B]i like his style.

Check this out [/B]

Page not available…

That is strange indeed, There are plenty if weird things floating around the internet nowadays. Most of the spam I get it either trying to sell a marketing scam or somebodies nude pictures

Originally posted by Da_Taxman

Page not available…

Thats really strange…it worked for hemi and for me, but now its not working for even me, and nothing has changed…i havent even used file manager for geocities since i put that jpg there.

Anyways, for anyone interested, just click on the link, and open time.jpg

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: