Crashes during "DVD to Mobile"

Hi I need help with Platinum’s “DVD to Mobile”. Using v 3.0.3.5. Have now tried with several DVD titles, coping direct from the DVD and also from the HDD after first ripping to HDD, but each time the program crashes.
After selecting which title to convert to PSP (or Generic or Ipod) and pressing next the program goes into a loop analyzing the Title information, and then eventually crashes with the window “DVDFAbPlatinum has enountered a problem and needs to close”.
What’s weird here is that it worked with earlier versions, but now when I reinstall an earlier version it still crashes. Thinking it may be a glitch that has crept into my pc, I installed DVDFab 3.0.3.5 on a second pc and it still crashes in the same manner.
Any ideas?
Cheers
Alan

Just found out that if I use any other title apart from the main movie (that are all far shoter) then it works fine. Is it the longer length of the movie that is of concern here that causes the endless analyzing and crash? Tested on “secondary” titles of up to 30min and all is well. Select the main move and then it’s loop and crash.
Cheers
Alan

Just check through several DVDs in my collection and and it seems that some DVDs do seem to work okay. E.g. “The Cave”, and “Population 436” work fine, but other titles only loop and crash, e.g. “Scary Movie 4”, “Mission Impossible 3”.
Cheers
Alan

Here’s a workaround that I’ve found - not ideal but at least it works. First copy just the main movie to HDD and then convert that single title to PSP.
Cheers
Alan

hi, AlanBes

Thanks for your report and test.

I have tried my DVDs, but not the problem, maybe I should find your said DVD to test it.

Please try to click “Cancel” when the titles analyzing and see what happened ?

Hi Ting
Thanks for the reply.
If I hit cancel the program hangs. Sometimes crashing (Scary Movie 4), but in some instances gave me access to the program after quite some time (Yours, Mine and Ours).
Regards
Alan