Crap, "Spaced" is screwed

http://www.variety.com/article/VR1117974978.html?categoryid=1236&cs=1

I know this is kinda old news but CRAP. I love spaced.

Barr’s other credits include “The New Adventures of Old Christine” and “Desperate Housewives.”

Those are not good things. I hate both of those shows. If they call the show “Spaced” like the office. I’m going to be pissed off.

Damn American companies ruin all the good shows.

I would like to check this show out ( The Simon Pegg one). Is it on BBC America? I can’t seem to find it anywhere. I see the description of the show on the BBC America web site, but for some reason I don’t see any schedule for it. I just got this channel I hope it’s got it.

im just seeing if my avatar uploaded

[QUOTE=wheelz;1988340]I would like to check this show out ( The Simon Pegg one). Is it on BBC America? I can’t seem to find it anywhere. I see the description of the show on the BBC America web site, but for some reason I don’t see any schedule for it. I just got this channel I hope it’s got it.[/QUOTE]

‘Spaced’ was a very good series.

If you liked ‘Shaun of the Dead’ or ‘Hot Fuzz’ then I’d recommend it as it’s basically the same type of humour with a lot of the same crew.

You can buy it pretty cheaply here on DVD as it’s a few years old now (originally screened here in the UK in 1999).

I’m not sure about Region 1 though.

[B]Wombler[/B]

[QUOTE=Wombler;2011263]‘Spaced’ was a very good series.

If you liked ‘Shaun of the Dead’ or ‘Hot Fuzz’ then I’d recommend it as it’s basically the same type of humour with a lot of the same crew.

You can buy it pretty cheaply here on DVD as it’s a few years old now (originally screened here in the UK in 1999).

I’m not sure about Region 1 though.

[B]Wombler[/B][/QUOTE]

I loved ‘Shaun of the Dead’ thanks for the tip. I will have to look around. Thanks