CPU/System Temp

I built a custom pc. Using coretemp(most recent version), it’s reading my cpu temps as a constant 81-83 fahrenheit(with occasional spikes). Encoding a short video bumped it up to 107. Is this normal, should it be much cooler, and what are the proper temp ranges? I have not ever overclocked cpu or mem. Here are the hardware specs on my pc:

CPU/FAN: Ultra U12-40602 X-Wind 120mm CPU Cooler - Intel & AMD, 120mmm, Full Copper Heatsink

EXHAUST FAN#1: 120mm(placed at rear)

EXHAUST FAN#2: 120mm(placed on side of case inline with cpu fan

MOBO: GA-MA785GM-US2H rev. 1.0

PS: Corsair TX650W 650-Watt Power Supply - ATX, 120mm Fan, SLI-Ready, SATA-Ready, 80Plus

CPU: AMD Phenom x4 945 3.0g

HDD’s: SATA(500g), WD(120g), WD(80g)

DVD Writer: SATA

Those temperatures are not outside the normal range. The lower ones are probably at idle and the 107 shows the temp under load.

By the way, virtually everyone uses Celsius when talking about cpu temps. 107F = 41.67 C and that is not bad.

But it can, and should be lower, correct? Does 650 on my ps seem like enough? Should I invest in a water cooler for my cpu, or is that overkill? Many thanks.

The temps are well in range I myself would not get a water cooler unless you have the money to blow.