Covertxtodvd

ok so ive been using this software awhile…works great burned about 15dvds

so i burned a music cd earlier today for the first time maybi like a year…and since then i keep gettin burn error and i tried it with imgbrn to and same thing burner builds up and slows down speeds up slows down and then get error never had b4 and burner works since i burned cd again jus to try after i got error…restarted and all that same problems

changed it to 2.4x and it just hangs never had to change anything always worked same media and everything any ideas?

i have no idea how u copy the log since it does nothing when i try some please help never had this issue

cant find write strategy at sector 32
power calibration fail (cdburner is dirty) thats the short version

Are you burning to a DVD disc or are you burning an Audio CD?
Sorry, your post is a little bit confusing,at least for me…It could be a drive/media issue…Need some details…

sorri i kinda jus ramble when i type lol

dvd but i got this problem after burnin an audio cd never had this problem b4 drive works as i burned same audio cd to test…media is the same ive always used and drive hasnt been touched no upgrades or programs installed jus the fact i burned an audio disc using nero…restarted same error msg tried differ movie same issue…any ideas i have no clu all of sudden i cant burn dvd media wat the hell

also tried tmpg and imgburn to burn dvd folder same issue speeds up slows down speeds up slows down failure msg on all programs…ive had tmpg on computer never had problem heard to try imgburn and same thing nothin happens very frustrated never had issue n now outta the blue nothing will burn

Sounds like your burner needs replacing. I have many burners that no longer handle DVD chores but will still burn CDs.

You can try clearing the filters with this little app:

http://dougknox.com/xp/scripts_desc/xp_cd_dvd_fix.htm

You also try going into Device Manager, uninstall the burner then Restart your computer.

tried that program did nothing…any1 else have ne ideas why i suddenly cant burn dvd

[QUOTE=dxwolfscsa;2234123]tried that program did nothing…any1 else have ne ideas why i suddenly cant burn dvd[/QUOTE]
“Sounds like your burner needs replacing. I have many burners that no longer handle DVD chores but will still burn CDs.”

DVD burners are very cheaply made these days.

That said.

cant find write strategy at sector 32
power calibration fail (cdburner is dirty) thats the short version

It could just be your choice of discs. What’s the model number of your burner and what discs did you try?