Coupon / Promotion Code for Slysoft?

vbimport

Hi Guys

I noticed on http://www.cdfreaks.com/news/13356 that Slysoft have a promotion going.

I have followed the link but the discount pricing does not appear. Looks like you need a promotion code. Unfortunately I can’t seem to find the the code. Might not be looking in the right place :confused: .

Can anyone help me out ? :slight_smile:

Cheers

ahh it seems they did neglect to mention the code.

it’s usually “cdfreaks” give that a shot and see how it goes.

try dvdrextreme

Thanks Guys

Worked a treat :bigsmile:

which code worked a treat, just for others looking in :wink:

What has this to do with the slysoft coupon :confused:

It’s the same as putting in “cdfreaks”…that’s a discount code for their site, however.

The code is outdated now is there a new one? I know some people wanting this software but are wanting and waiting on a coupon code.

Saw James on here and want to do a freindy bump.

I read on this forum a few days ago that there a promo code using afterdawn. I am sure after a few days slysoft will continue with the discount using cdfreaks.

nope both were tried and are out of date so it says. Thanks though.

hopefully before my trial is over.

Even if you can’t find a new code, I’ve used dvd decryptor and dvd43 for the longest time. With decryptor out of the picture and dvd43 only updating the program every so often. 30 bucks is still money well spent on a very good product.

DVD 43 is ok but why buy it when anydvd is updated more and there is better support for it and is 10.00 USD more without the coupon.

bump. :slight_smile:

Try yummy it worked for me today for 10 euro off

[B]Shopping Cart[/B]

PositionProduct NameDeliveryQuantityPriceTotal1[B]Bundle Package[/B]
AnyDVD (license key)
CloneDVD (license key)
electronic69.00 EUR[B]69.00 EUR[/B]2[B]Discount[/B]
Complimentary Coupon1-10.00 EUR[B]-10.00 EUR[/B][B]59.00 EUR[/B]approximately 92.98 USD The exchange rate used is the reference rate published by the European Central Bank.
Your bank might give you a rate between 0.5% and 5% worse.
Select another product

[QUOTE=DMarek;2066018]Try yummy it worked for me today for 10 euro off

[B]Shopping Cart[/B]

PositionProduct NameDeliveryQuantityPriceTotal1[B]Bundle Package[/B]
AnyDVD (license key)
CloneDVD (license key)
electronic69.00 EUR[B]69.00 EUR[/B]2[B]Discount[/B]
Complimentary Coupon1-10.00 EUR[B]-10.00 EUR[/B][B]59.00 EUR[/B]approximately 92.98 USD The exchange rate used is the reference rate published by the European Central Bank.
Your bank might give you a rate between 0.5% and 5% worse.
Select another product[/QUOTE]

LOL good one it was a In House code and now has been changed.

A code from a two year old thread worked?:):bigsmile:

I can truly say it worked. I purchased CloneDVD and AnyDVD today (within the last hour) and saved 10 Euro.
If you are looking for a code you may want to use it now before it stops working.

yummy

Also I posted here since Google likes to pickup this thread…That is how I found this site. I thought the code would be useful for some still looking.

yummy was a in house for slysoft team and family. It doesn’t no longer work.