Coupon Code for MyCE members here

vbimport

I would like to give a special offer of Ideal programs to all the members here. :wink:

For Avangate System:
1.$14.97 off: IDFOCL-COPY
This coupon is valid for the following programs:
Ideal DVD Copy
Ideal Blu-ray Copy
Ideal DVD Copy for mac

2.$10 off: IDFOCL-CONV
This coupon code is valid for the following programs:
Ideal DVD to iPod Converter
Ideal DVD to iPad Converter
Ideal DVD to Avi Converter
Ideal DVD to PSP Converter
Ideal DVD to MP4 Converter
Ideal DVD Ripper
Ideal Blu-ray Ripper
Ideal DVD Ripper for Mac

When purchasing, remember to check the box “I have a discount coupon”, then input the corresponding code, click “refresh” icon to apply it.

For Regnow System:
1.$15 off: IDEA-89JH-TQNW
This coupon is valid for the following programs:
Ideal DVD Copy
Ideal Blu-ray Copy
Ideal DVD Copy for mac

2.$10 off : IDEA-VSSH-GQAY
This coupon code is valid for the following programs:
Ideal Blu-ray Ripper
Ideal DVD Ripper
Ideal DVD Ripper for mac
Ideal DVD to iPod Converter
Ideal DVD to iPad Converter
Ideal DVD to Avi Converter
Ideal DVD to PSP Converter
Ideal DVD to MP4 Converter

When purchasing from Regnow System, please remove the extended download service from your car, since you can get free download service from our official site anytime.

Purchase link for windows: http://www.idealdvdcopy.com/purchase.htm
For Mac: http://www.idealdvdcopy.com/purchase-mac.htm

That’s a great offer Moonlight79 and thanks for making this available to our members.

I’ve made this a sticky for you along with several other threads.

If you need anything else just let me know and feel free to PM me at any stage. :flower:

[B]Wombler[/B]

Thanks.:flower:

I wish this was yesterday, bought it before the discount came out:sad:

[QUOTE=durkinjt;2614445]I wish this was yesterday, bought it before the discount came out:sad:[/QUOTE]

That’s unfortunate and I’m sorry to hear you missed out on that.

This thread has been here though for a couple of weeks now and I did make it a sticky very soon after it was posted as I wanted it to be as visible as possible.

[B]Wombler[/B]

[QUOTE=Wombler;2614483]That’s unfortunate and I’m sorry to hear you missed out on that.

This thread has been here though for a couple of weeks now and I did make it a sticky very soon after it was posted as I wanted it to be as visible as possible.

[B]Wombler[/B][/QUOTE]
Thanks for the reply, must have missed it, my bad.

[QUOTE=durkinjt;2614502]Thanks for the reply, must have missed it, my bad.[/QUOTE]

Don’t worry. I’ll present you a license for one of our dvd converters. :flower:
Email to support@idealdvdcopy.com via the email address you used when purchasing, tell us the converter you want. Then our staff will email you the license soon.

BTW, blu copy isn’t included.

That’s a very generous offer in these circumstances Moonlight79. :cool::clap:

I hope that’s of some use to durkinjt.

[B]Wombler[/B]

[QUOTE=Moonlight79;2614520]Don’t worry. I’ll present you a license for one of our dvd converters. :flower:
Email to support@idealdvdcopy.com via the email address you used when purchasing, tell us the converter you want. Then our staff will email you the license soon.

BTW, blu copy isn’t included.[/QUOTE]
Very kind offer, I really dont have any use for the other programs, so I
don;t want to take something I won’t use, but the gesture is greatly appreciated,

[QUOTE=durkinjt;2614647]Very kind offer, I really dont have any use for the other programs, so I
don;t want to take something I won’t use, but the gesture is greatly appreciated,[/QUOTE]

Never mind. If you need them someday, just feel free to contact us.

And we’ll have more products next year, such as blu ray ripper, dvd ripper, video converter etc, maybe those will be useful for you.

[QUOTE=Moonlight79;2614762]Never mind. If you need them someday, just feel free to contact us.

And we’ll have more products next year, such as blu ray ripper, dvd ripper, video converter etc, maybe those will be useful for you.[/QUOTE]
Very kind, thank you.

I am trying to use the code IDFOCL-COPY to get the special discounted rate for Idealdvd Copy.
However it tellsme that the discount code is not valid.
Have I missed out - has this offer expired???
Order ID: 39LRPAZ-AE7NNJ

[ul]
[li]The gift certificate or promotional code is not valid.[/li][/ul]Product NameRemoveQuantityPriceIdeal DVD Copy **************//regnow.img.digitalriver.com/images/trash_can.gif[/IMG] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 other… **************//regnow.img.digitalriver.com/graphics/arrow_rotate_clockwise.png[/IMG]

26.60 GBP

Kayoverton, sorry, the coupon code is for Avangate system, you should place order through avangate. Regnow is added recently, and I haven’t created coupon code for this system.

Wombler, please help edit my first post and stated that code is only valid when purchasing through our E-commerce provider, [B]Avangate[/B]. Thanks.:flower:

[QUOTE=Moonlight79;2621275]Wombler, please help edit my first post and stated that code is only valid when purchasing through our E-commerce provider, [B]Avangate[/B]. Thanks.:flower:[/QUOTE]

Sorted. ;):flower:

[B]Wombler[/B]

[QUOTE=Wombler;2621278]Sorted. ;):flower:

[B]Wombler[/B][/QUOTE]

Thanks. Just also sent a PM to you.:smiley:

[QUOTE=Moonlight79;2621281]Thanks. Just also sent a PM to you.:D[/QUOTE]

No problem. I logged on specifically to do that when I saw the email notification from the thread. :slight_smile:

[B]Wombler[/B]

Thank you.
I understand now.
Best wishes
Kayoverton

I found some users failed to finish their orders through [B]Avangate[/B] for some reason. To make sure all the members here can share the coupon code, I’ll create the coupon code in our another E-commerce provider, [B]Regnow[/B] soon. Wait for my good news :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=Moonlight79;2628451]I found some users failed to finish their orders through [B]Avangate[/B] for some reason. To make sure all the members here can share the coupon code, I’ll create the coupon code in our another E-commerce provider, [B]Regnow[/B] soon. Wait for my good news :)[/QUOTE]

That’s great to hear Moonlight79, thanks for that. :flower:

[B]Wombler[/B]

Hi, my friends, I’ve finished the coupon code for [B]Regnow[/B] system.

$15 off for [B]DVD Copy & Blu-ray Copy[/B] : [B]IDEA-89JH-TQNW[/B]
[COLOR=black]$10 off for all the [B]converters[/B]:[B] IDEA-VSSH-GQAY[/B][/COLOR]
Purchase link: http://www.idealdvdcopy.com/purchase.htm

[B]Note:[/B] [COLOR=black]Ideal DVD Copy for Mac also can get the same offer as dvd copy, but you should purchase it at the link https://www.regnow.com/checkout/cart/new/16784-13[/COLOR]

When purchasing our programs through regnow, please remove the extended download service, which is charged by regnow and in fact you can download on our website directly for free anytime you wanted.

[B]Ideal DVD Copy for Mac[/B] coupon code for [COLOR=darkred][B]Avangate[/B] [COLOR=black]system[/COLOR]: [/COLOR][B]IDFOCL-COPY[/B] [COLOR=black]. Purchase link: http://www.idealdvdcopy.com/mac-dvd-copy.htm[/COLOR]