Costco.com

vbimport

Homepage - http://www.costco.com/

Requested by Dr. Who

Call me bias if you may but my wife works for the customer call center and I know first hand this business goes out of their way. One story just to share a customer bought something online and it wasn’t delivered in the time stated and the customer waited till the end of that week and still nothing so they call CS and got a 50.00 USD gift card for the inconvenience.

I like Costco because they take anything back for any reason, you dont even have to give them a reason and you can use it for three months ( electronics) They are great about returns.

[QUOTE=alan1476;2105581]I like Costco because they take anything back for any reason, you don’t even have to give them a reason and you can use it for three months ( electronics) They are great about returns.[/QUOTE]

Yo Alan-

I have to agree with you 100% - and because of the return policy - I am willing to spend a little more (and most times even less) for an item online or in the store - as a great example - just bought a ZT Systems computer for $600 - shipped - and on ZT’s own site the computer was $903 - shipped - with same exact specs AND Costco gave me a 2 year parts and labor warranty whereas ZT’s was only one year-eh!! :clap: :clap: