Correct way of burning ps2 games

vbimport

Hi…plz help me i’ve king of fighters 99 psx iso file on my laptop…i’ve burned it with active iso burner…wen i put it in d ps2 it shows a ps2 format disk…it loads & it freezes…plz tell me wat shuld i do which softwares i shuld use…i’ve modchip in it…plz tel me which kind of media it is? I would be very thankful if u help me asap…thanx,.i’ve already many cds & dvds?

Is your ps2 modified to play backup games?

I use IMGburn to burn all my PS1 and PS2 games, you said it is PSX iso so I assume it is a PS1 game so you may need to set your mod chip to PS1 mode, most of the older chips you had to power the PS2 by holding the reset button and keep holding it for about 5 seconds after the system turned on, give that a try

[QUOTE=Mr. Belvedere;2505329]Is your ps2 modified to play backup games?[/QUOTE] Yes mr.belvedere…i bought it modded in india…i dont know which modchip it has.thank u.

[QUOTE=MrPete1985;2505530]I use IMGburn to burn all my PS1 and PS2 games, you said it is PSX iso so I assume it is a PS1 game so you may need to set your mod chip to PS1 mode, most of the older chips you had to power the PS2 by holding the reset button and keep holding it for about 5 seconds after the system turned on, give that a try[/QUOTE]

thanks mr pete…i bought it modded in india in 2006…i read it somewhere u need to rebuild…while extracting wit isobuster it said some sectors could not be read…so i think d iso is corrupt.

never heard of doing that I would try to figure out what chip you have and look up loading instructions for it.

[QUOTE=MrPete1985;2513040]never heard of doing that I would try to figure out what chip you have and look up loading instructions for it.[/QUOTE]

thank u mr.pete

I think your downloaded ISO file is crap. And since we cannot help you with illegally obtained content…

[QUOTE=Mr. Belvedere;2513411]I think your downloaded ISO file is crap. And since we cannot help you with illegally obtained content…[/QUOTE]

mr.belverde there is a reason 4 that…i last played kof 99 on my ps1 in 2004 i had a legal cd…i have all d kof cd’s n 2 months back i remembered dis game itz awesome…so went 2 d cd store…not available…so i thought i mite find it & order it online…not available online also…dat’s how i came across dis ISO stuff…infact dis was d 1st time i burned a cd…i luv dis game coz i remember my childhood dayz…i was 13 at dat time…so want 2 play it badly…anywayz thanx…i dont wanna kill d industry trust me.

[QUOTE=Mr. Belvedere;2513411]I think your downloaded ISO file is crap. And since we cannot help you with illegally obtained content…[/QUOTE]

no help needed anymore …it is crap…i’l rather play all my other king of fighters game than chasing kof 99 n wastin my money…mr.beleverde have u ever played kof? If not do try it…u’ll enjoy

TusharShady, please use proper English when typing and not text talk. You said you “had the original” if you don’t own the original any more then downloading it as a backup is not legal so please don’t ask again in the future.

Thanks.

[QUOTE=Jedi Master Yoda;2514135]TusharShady, please use proper English when typing and not text talk. You said you “had the original” if you don’t own the original any more then downloading it as a backup is not legal so please don’t ask again in the future.

Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Ok…sorry sir…i had the original cd…but i’ve lost it…i’ve searched everywhere but could’nt find it…that was my last option…sorry again.

[QUOTE=TusharShady;2514125]no help needed anymore …it is crap…i’l rather play all my other king of fighters game than chasing kof 99 n wastin my money…mr.beleverde have u ever played kof? If not do try it…u’ll enjoy[/QUOTE] I’m guessing you’re from India. A nice land with lots of friendly people and pirated movie and games available at every corner. :slight_smile:

No, i did not ever play King of Fighters. Don’t like fighting games that much. Rather have a jRPG without puzzles.

[QUOTE=Mr. Belvedere;2514240]I’m guessing you’re from India. A nice land with lots of friendly people and pirated movie and games available at every corner. :slight_smile:

No, i did not ever play King of Fighters. Don’t like fighting games that much. Rather have a jRPG without puzzles.[/QUOTE]

yes i am from india…pirated cds were available 3 years back everywhere,but now you hardly get them…d main reason for that was a ps2 cost 6000 rs nd ps2 cd 1500 that is hell lot of money you see!The govt has raided many markets so they hardly store but it aint never gonna end!!! It cums frm china i guess cause they are far ahead in this shit!!