Coreldraw 10

vbimport

looking for a good link for this prog.

hmm. haven’t seen it around. if you’re looking to do any serious graphics work, i suggest you go with photoshop instead. it’s much better, from what i’ve heard. (i use photoshop, but i’ve never tried coreldraw.)

Yes, you are right. Use Photoshop if you want to do some design work. But Coreldraw 10 is not bad. Luckily I own both. :smiley:

i’m a professional graphics designer. it’s what i do all day, every day.

Yeah, that and being a moderator from the CdFreaks forum, right! :slight_smile:

Originally posted by Squage
i suggest you go with photoshop instead. it’s much better, from what i’ve heard. (i use photoshop, but i’ve never tried coreldraw.)

ermm, i think there is no “better”. Corel draw is a complete graphics suite containing a lot of different programs and tools. Included is corel photopaint, which compares to photopaint best.

I use corel for my own/private/illegal(?!) stuff and photoshop professionally (the company I work for owns it)…i still prefer corel above adobe.

I can’t stand the worldwide presumption that that some program is “best” because most ppl use that peticular program. Massive usage is not an garantuee for best quality. …IMHO

:slight_smile:

nostrofu

Originally posted by Sluis
Yeah, that and being a moderator from the CdFreaks forum, right! :slight_smile:

Teehee!

Included is corel photopaint, which compares to photopaint best.

well, i sure would hope so!!!

yeah well the good thing about corel draw is dat it brings all the tools necessary 4 editing images n desingnin unlike photoshop but i still think photoshop is better and you can also use freehand if your really into vector graphics or drawing your own stuff on da pc but thats really the only advantage that corel draw has over photoshop its has everything u need in 1 app but whats mainstream in the industry is freehand 4 vector based graphics n photoshop trust me im also a webdeveloper and thats the only software your gonna find in the industry so what good is it gonna do using a app thats not mainstream? i mean if you want 2 be a webdesigner or graphic artist you gotta use wuts mainstream or else no company will take u seriously :smiley:

Here to help or express myself, not to rack up my posts :smiley:

thanks all guys, I’m working all the time with coreldrw 9, that I like very much but infact i’m looking for the number 10 version. Can’t find it.

dude, i can’t even understand what you’re trying to say here. in the english language, we have things such as periods and commas, that help offset ideas from each other. if you’re going to post here, at least get a clue of what you want to say before you start typing blindly.

and btw, the two leading apps for graphics are photoshop for 2-d work and adobe illustrator for vector art. man…

PhotoShop 6 rules.
End of story.

Originally posted by grimdeath
[B]yeah well the good thing about corel draw is dat it brings all the tools necessary 4 editing images n desingnin unlike photoshop but i still think photoshop is better and you can also use freehand if your really into vector graphics or drawing your own stuff on da pc but thats really the only advantage that corel draw has over photoshop its has everything u need in 1 app but whats mainstream in the industry is freehand 4 vector based graphics n photoshop trust me im also a webdeveloper and thats the only software your gonna find in the industry so what good is it gonna do using a app thats not mainstream? i mean if you want 2 be a webdesigner or graphic artist you gotta use wuts mainstream or else no company will take u seriously :smiley:

Here to help or express myself, not to rack up my posts :smiley: [/B]

Well, you can’t be too negative about Grimdeath. He’s right about mainstream. To be succesful you have to know the mainstream programs. The programs the most people use. You can also say: you have to use the standard programs. Or the popular programs. But of course, one thing can be achieved in many ways, so what I said is just a metaphor, but it’s true.

You are right Squage, about Photoshop and Illustrator being the 2 leading appz. But Freehand is also very good itself. Actually, you can’t really say that Freehand is more worse than Illustrator. It’s just a matter of taste.

i found it posted on the newsgroups- all three cd’s

Contact me for further details

Originally posted by Squage
[B]

And that from the US, you have to have a great life! I am normally from Belgium and the first thing I notice is that everyone is lazy around here, they work but not a lot. Maybe you are one of the exceptions, right! [/B]