Copytodvd burning problem

Whenever I tried to burn an dvd video files into dvd media. It always prompt me like initiasing engine and error message the selected device is busy and please read error details. Can somebody help please :bow:

Dear Allllll
I am also facing the following problem, so if you have any ideas to settledown the problem please send me the detain in my e-mail address: kanu_geog:wllink.com.np

hi my name is Kanhaiya
From NEPAL

i had windows Me and upgraded to windows xp home edition. my cd writer is a mitsumi cr-48x5te and now it wont work! it will play music cds, cdroms but if i put in a blank cd, it takes it hostage, and i cant write it out. does anyone know how i could fix my problem? please help me!

During the CD burn I have found the following message:

Easy CD creator has detected that there were errors during the recording, or that there are errors on your CD.

E80041899: Write error: buffer underrun occured (06/C5/00)
E80041925: Track writer error - command retry failed (T7118)
Please help me!!!

hi my name is Kanhaiya
From NEPAL
I am also have the same problem !! Please help me and send the solution to my following e-mail address: kanu_geog@wlink.com.np

i had windows Me and upgraded to windows xp home edition. my cd writer is a mitsumi cr-48x5te and now it wont work! it will play music cds, cdroms but if i put in a blank cd, it takes it hostage, and i cant write it out. does anyone know how i could fix my problem? please help me!

During the CD burn I have found the following message:

Easy CD creator has detected that there were errors during the recording, or that there are errors on your CD.

E80041899: Write error: buffer underrun occured (06/C5/00)
E80041925: Track writer error - command retry failed (T7118)
Please help me!!!