Copyright / protection for my DVD's

vbimport

Hi all,

I need your help. I currently run a Wedding Video business, where l shot and edit wedding videos. I am a pretty easy going person, but recently l’ve given a client a copy of their wedding (before they paid in full) and l reckon they are just going to copy it for themselves. Which really pisses me off !!!

Now, l’d love to put a copy right protection on my dvd’s, to ensure that it’s a little harder for the novice to copy it. I currently burn my DVD’s on Nero 8.

If anyone has any suggestions on what l can do to get around this, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks so much,

Belinda

See here.

[QUOTE=BelindaJane;2147836]Hi all,

I need your help. I currently run a Wedding Video business, where l shot and edit wedding videos. I am a pretty easy going person, but recently l’ve given a client a copy of their wedding (before they paid in full) and l reckon they are just going to copy it for themselves. Which really pisses me off !!!

Now, l’d love to put a copy right protection on my dvd’s, to ensure that it’s a little harder for the novice to copy it. I currently burn my DVD’s on Nero 8.

If anyone has any suggestions on what l can do to get around this, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks so much,

Belinda[/QUOTE]

Well, here’s where you stand, if the DVD you create is givin’ to people with PC that has a DVD burner then, this app Im about to mention will be useless. If they try to duplicate from DVD to DVD using a standalone DVD recorder (using Analog recording) then, this will work great b/c, the copy will have APS in the disc! Here is the app
in question…btw, has a 30 day trial to use…

Adobe Encore DVD 1.5 Download Review

Have fun :rolleyes: