Copyright Infringement

vbimport

Hi, first timer here. Lots of rhetoric on MPAA/ISP copyright infringement repercussions. Has anyone ever been sued/fined or actually shutoff by their ISP ? Also, do any of those so-called sites that hide/change your IP address really accomplish what they say ? Thank you

[QUOTE=Boz236;2605024]Hi, first timer here. Lots of rhetoric on MPAA/ISP copyright infringement repercussions. Has anyone ever been sued/fined or actually shutoff by their ISP ? Also, [B]do any of those so-called sites that hide/change your IP address really accomplish what they say ?[/B] Thank you[/QUOTE]

Hi Boz236

Welcome to the forum :flower:

I would not rely on such sites, Cody a member of LulzSec was busted and he used hidemyass . com.

Thanks for your advice StormJumper. Just trying to make an educated decision on wether to continue using bit torrent process as an entertainment medium. I enjoyed learning how this method of file sharing works. It really intrigues me.

As with any such entertainment or process as you put it there is always riskswith consequences involved, which is purly ones own choice.

Again welcome to the forum and the MyCE community. :smiley: