Copying to DVD+R DL

[QUOTE=Scorpio721;2122578]Just out of interest is DLBeLL1984’s backups of high quality to be worth placing on DL discs? or are they compressed backups that wouldn’t necessarily prove worthy of DL discs?[/QUOTE]

I’m not understanding your question.
The OP is not backing up bkups, but rather original, studio pressed dvds;
so there is only the original studio bitrate, etc., to contend with…

As my good friend SJ ^ said, if you’re speaking to compression applied by Fab…well there is no compression needed when bking up to DL (dvd9) media

[QUOTE=maineman;2122630]I’m not understanding your question.
The OP is not backing up bkups, but rather original, studio pressed dvds;
so there is only the original studio bitrate, etc., to contend with…

As my good friend SJ ^ said, if you’re speaking to compression applied by Fab…well there is no compression needed when bking up to DL (dvd9) media[/QUOTE]

LOL. That was my thought too. But yeah, I’m not making new backups from my current backups, but new backups from my original DVD collection. :smiley:

[QUOTE=DLBeLL1984;2122539]Guys, I have another question… maybe someone can help me with. Before I start using the DL disc again, can someone tell if DL disc will play in an Xbox 360? The reason I ask this is because my current DVD player is a cheap RCA, and while looking on VideoHelp.com I noticed it doesn’t support DL disc…[/QUOTE]

xbox360 has a DL drive & all it’s games are on DL media.

so it should play a movie backup on DL dvd+R

it will also upscale it if you have a HD TV & a HDMI connection

it will not play a cloned game though, unless you have a modded machine & specific backup hardware & software - you can’t clone xbox360games successfully with DVDFAB.

[QUOTE=cybmole;2122693]xbox360 has a DL drive & all it’s games are on DL media.

so it should play a movie backup on DL dvd+R

it will also upscale it if you have a HD TV & a HDMI connection

it will not play a cloned game though, unless you have a modded machine & specific backup hardware & software - you can’t clone xbox360games successfully with DVDFAB.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. All I am going to be backingup are my DVDs, so non-game backup doesn’t matter to me. :cool: