Copying several series from a blu-ray disc

vbimport

I have been trying to copy a blu-ray disc that has four episodes of a once tv series on it. Everytime I attempt to do so I get only one of the episodes copied over four times. It’s the same episode that’s copied everytime I try. Is there any way around this. Thank you for your reply.

First, I would rip the entire blu ray movie to the hard drive in file format.

Then I would extract episodes using ClownBD. Take a look at this page: http://www.mediasmartserver.net/wiki/index.php/Clown_BD

Thank you. I am using anydvd for ripping, and imgburn for burning. The two options in anydvd are rip to hard drive and rip to image. When you say rip the blu ray movie to the hard drive in file format do you mean rip to image? I downloaded Clown_BD and learning how to use it now. I was using bd-rebuilder before. Thank you for your reply.

The options in AnyDVD HD that pop up when you right click on the fox icon at the bottom right of the screen are: [I]Rip Video DVD to Harddisk…[/I] and [I]Rip to Image[/I]

To get file format, use the first option (and ignore the part about DVD since you are working with Blu ray disks here). If you rip as an image, you’ll get one big ISO file, which you would have to mount in a virtual drive if you want to work with the video. This is possible, and Slysoft has a free virtual drive for download called Virtual Clonedrive.

[QUOTE=Kerry56;2563016]First, I would rip the entire blu ray movie to the hard drive in file format.

Then I would extract episodes using ClownBD. Take a look at this page: http://www.mediasmartserver.net/wiki/index.php/Clown_BD[/QUOTE]

I ripped the entire blu ray movieto the hard drive with anydvd and tried to extract [B]ALL [/B]the episodes using ClownBD, but, I keep getting the message: [B]Ts Muxe: can’t create file J:\J:\BDMV\Stream\00000.M2TS. [/B]I am trying to extract all the four episodes of the original Star Trek series. Thank you for your reply.

J:\J:\BDMV\Stream\00000.M2TS looks like an invalid path to me. The J:\J:\ is not right.

Have you set output paths for eac3to and tsMuxeR correctly? Since tsMuxeR is trying to work, I have to assume you have set up ClownBD correctly and have valid locations set for both eac3to and tsMuxeR.

I followed the instructions for setting up the outputs paths for eac3to and tsMuxeR in the instructions for ClownBD and they are both set to my J hard drive. Also, I am not getting the option [B]“PLAY ALL”[/B] in step 2 like it shows in the instructions for ClownBD.

All I can say is that[B] J:\J:\ [/B]is not a valid path. You should make an empty folder on the J hard drive, with a name like [B]Clown BD Output[/B]. Use it as the target. The path should look something like this in the Remux Location (tsMuxeR output): J:\Clown BD Output

I use the same folder for the eac3to Demux location

The [B]Play All [/B] is a playlist in the particular movie they used as an example. Your movie may not have a separate playlist for that action.

Tried MakeMKV? It automatically parses DVD episodes, might do BD too.