Copying of Data DVD

To get right to the point,I’m trying to copy a data DVd so I don’t damage original.It is very expensive.I have tried several programs,Alcohol,Daemon,DVDFab,and others.What happens after copying,It says can’t find DVD.So i am going to let the experts help me.Because of the business I,m in it takes tons of data,plus i have most on my server HDD.I need it on Hdd so everybody can use it.If I give DVD out It might not come back so this is what I’m trying to fix. Thanks

Use IMGBurn and ‘Create image file from disc’…Use Daemon tools or something like UltraISO to mount and open…Try it…

I did that with Alcohol and Daemon and mounted with the same result,can’t find DVD.I even tried using Safedisc4 Hider.The copy before it worked with Safedisc4 Hider,but not with new copy.

Is Imageburn any different than Alcohol or Daemon?

[QUOTE=MLewis37;2228998]To get right to the point,I’m trying to copy a data DVd so I don’t damage original.[B]It is very expensive.[/B]I have tried several programs,Alcohol,Daemon,DVDFab,and others.What happens after copying,It says can’t find DVD.So i am going to let the experts help me.Because of the business I,m in it takes tons of data,plus i have most on my server HDD.I need it on Hdd so everybody can use it.If I give DVD out It might not come back so this is what I’m trying to fix. Thanks[/QUOTE]

Then use the original, because if it gets damaged, the SELLEr will replace it.

Thats no help.Just give up?

[QUOTE=MLewis37;2232354]Thats no help.Just give up?[/QUOTE]

Then give up… :frowning: