Copying Imperium Glactica 2

vbimport

have tried to copy with ClonCD 2.3.1.1 with no success has safedisc protrction on it, have copied many a cd with this protection on before but this one keeps coming up with write errors then refuses to copy to cdburner wondering if anyone out there knows of a proggie to use to copy this game or has encountered this problem as well.

Well, which version do u have (English, German, …) ?
Anyway, you should go to www.gamecopyworld.com and look for a crack. Use it, it works great for every version. You can still use the burned CDs you have, just apply the crack when the game is installed.
CU

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=“1” face=“Verdana, Arial”>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Tich:
Well, which version do u have (English, German, …) ?
Anyway, you should go to www.gamecopyworld.com and look for a crack. Use it, it works great for every version. You can still use the burned CDs you have, just apply the crack when the game is installed.
CU
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
I am trying to copy the english version of Imperium Galactica 2 and I also have the english version of CloneCD problem is I cannot copy the CDs of the original Imperium Galactica 2 and thats what Im trying to do I will see if a crack works thanks!

If you cannot do it with CloneCD, try Blindread, use the crack and burn whole the thing.
CU
haVe PhUN