Copying dvds

I joined this group because I was under the impression that I could download a freeware programme to copy discs that are security protected. But I cannot find the programme. Where have I gone wrong?

Hi Jesselyons and welcome to the forums. :flower:

DVDFab is the software of choice when it comes to freeware rippers and it will cope with the latest protections.

DVDFab is a commercial package that rips (removes the protection), compresses (if required) and burns. The ripping component is freeware and will continue to function after the trial has expired.

Download the trial version from here and give it a go.

When the trial expires you can use DVDFab to rip, DVDShrink to compress and ImgBurn to burn your discs. All of which are freeware.

BTW we have a Movie Copy Software forum here too which you may find useful for advice.

HTH.

[B]Wombler[/B]

Thank you for your quick and efficient response. It works a treat.
Jesse

[QUOTE=Wombler;2582887]Hi Jesselyons and welcome to the forums. :flower:

DVDFab is the software of choice when it comes to freeware rippers and it will cope with the latest protections.

DVDFab is a commercial package that rips (removes the protection), compresses (if required) and burns. The ripping component is freeware and will continue to function after the trial has expired.

Download the trial version from here and give it a go.

When the trial expires you can use DVDFab to rip, DVDShrink to compress and ImgBurn to burn your discs. All of which are freeware.

BTW we have a Movie Copy Software forum here too which you may find useful for advice.

HTH.

[B]Wombler[/B][/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Jesselyons;2583115]Thank you for your quick and efficient response. It works a treat.
Jesse[/QUOTE]

My pleasure and if you’ve any more queries please feel free to ask.

I can’t guarantee that we’ll know all the answers but we’ll certainly do our best to assist.

[B]Wombler[/B]