Copying DL DVDs to 2 4.7Gb DVDs

Hey everyone,
I’d love to know of a program which will allow me to burn DL DVDs to 2 x 4.7Gb DVDs.
Thanks

DVDFab Platinum does for sure.

With not much of a learning curve. Vobblanker. But not as automatic.

clonedvd2

Hey, tried VobBlanker and its pretty good. I like that it maintains the title sets and such. Pretty fast too.

Originally I was thinking of something that would essentially allow me to start burning a DVD and would then ask me to insert “DVD #2” to continue burning on, but I like VobBlanker a lot more because it maintains the menus (if you chose to obviously).

Gonna try DVDFab today, see how that works. I’ve always been a hardcore Nero fan so I don’t know if I’ll be going for this, but its definitely worth a try.

Thanks guys.

Actually, you can select “DVD Folder” as the output method and DVDFab will create two sets of VIDEO_TS and AUDIO_TS folders (one for disk 1 and one for Disk 2) which you can then burn to DVD using Nero. :slight_smile:

I’ve been using DVDFab for years and highly recommend it for splitting DVD9’s. I bought the registered version when it first came out in 2003 and was using the freeware version (DVDFab 0.17.0) before that. The earliest versions didn’t have integrated burning capability, so at that time burning the folders to disk with your favorite burning software was the only way to go…

Elwood

DVD Shrink also creates these two directory (Video_TS & Audio_TS) but that doesn’t mean spiriting the video in two half the Audio_TS is merely empty and contain only audio portion of the video not split half one.

I guess I wasn’t clear.

DVDFab creates two VIDEO_TS folders and two AUDIO_TS folders: One VIDEO_TS folder and one AUDIO_TS folder for disk 1 and one VIDEO_TS folder and one AUDIO_TS folder for disk 2.

Sorry for any confusion. :o

Elwood

Thanks for the explaination and useful information on DVDFAB functionality.