Copying Backup

Is there a way to make a copy of a DVD-R backup made from DVD XCOPY XPRESS?

Thanks for your help

Sure , just “rip” them again to your harddisk.

By the way , making backups of backups is illegal everywhere.

Not at my house :slight_smile:

Originally posted by adamdaviddoyle
Not at my house :slight_smile:

Unless you live in a country wihout copyright laws and no connections to international laws , you might be right. Other than that , don’t push the forum rules to its limits please ?

Well… i took it as a shot at my intelligence.

clearly any idiot knows it’s illegal to copy a backup. I’ve read all the rules tips and guidelines.

it’s also illegal to wear a fake moustache that causes laughter in church in alabama

?Link

My point is:
some laws should be taken more seriously than others. I’m not worried about the “DVD Police” knocking down the door to my house the second my copy of a copy pops out the tray. That’s all i was trying to say

I didn’t say… i’d like to hussle bootleg dvd’s on the street. could anyone give me a hand

Stop taking yourself so serious.

You’re totally right adamdaviddoyle, but on our public forum we need to make sure that laws are taken serious to make sure we won’t come in problems. :wink:

and uhm

it’s also illegal to wear a fake moustache that causes laughter in church in alabama

Some laws really do make sence :bigsmile:

If you don’t mind. what would be a good program for ripping the DVD? Clone DVD? DVD Shrink? DVD Decrypter?