Copying Audio track from a DVD movie

vbimport

Is there a way to copy the audio portion of a Movie (Music/Movie DVD) to a CD so I can listen to the music in the car?

Thank you in advance for any help. I have Nero7, and DVD neXt Copy Pro as well as CloneDVD 7

[QUOTE=lesadarn;2189609]Is there a way to copy the audio portion of a Movie (Music/Movie DVD) to a CD so I can listen to the music in the car?

Thank you in advance for any help. I have Nero7, and DVD neXt Copy Pro as well as CloneDVD 7[/QUOTE]

No there isn’t but I think Nero 9 will?

Hi lesadarn and welcome:

I like DVD Audio Extractor (link is below). It is not free but there is an unrestricted 30 day trial period. If you are interested in exploring other options, try searching “audio extractor”.

Does your car’s stereo support MP3 as the CD is likely to be larger than the capacity of an audio CD. If it doesn’t, you will probably need to break the file into two or more smaller segments. If your version of Nero is the Ultra (full-featured) version, then Nero Wave Editor can break the files up. Otherwise, there are a number of excellent free wave editor’s to chose from.

Please post back with any questions?

http://www.castudio.org/dvdaudioextractor/

[B]Update:[/B] I just realized this was posted in the DVD neXt Copy forum but missed that and interpreted the poster’s question as a generic one. Sorry if I stepped on anyone’s toes.

Regarding your CloneDVD 7, I think you meant CloneDVD2.

Thanks for both answers…at least I know what to start looking for now. As far as stepping on anyones toes…I doubt you did and am glad you caught the question :slight_smile: I didn’t really know which forum to post it in :o