Copying a Retail Audio CD to a blank CD

How Can I Copy A Retail Audio CD To A Blank Audio CD , All The Text Album Title Everything Off The Retail , Is Their Such A Copying Software Capable Of Doing So , Is Their Is One ,Tell me . THANK YOU … By The Way Im Not Sure If Im In The Right Place Of The Forum To Ask This. Im Very Sorry .:frowning:

I use EAC with AnyDVD enabled.
CDex will also work approx the same as EAC.
AnyDVD removes any copyright protection.

[QUOTE=cholla;2291732]I use EAC with AnyDVD enabled.
CDex will also work approx the same as EAC.
AnyDVD removes any copyright protection.[/QUOTE]

Maybe im not xplaining myself the right way , let me see , for instance you take MP3 Music file with the right tags and title of album title song track # all that info. and try to burn to a blank CD , after you burn that CD you open the cd To see if all that info is their , and is not even when you take the same CD and ripped again none of the info. shows . Thank YOU Very Much…:iagree:

Hi,

most common CD burning softwares (Nero, Roxio, ImgBurn, just to name a few) are capable to create a 1:1 copy of a given source disc, unless it is copy protected.

Indeed, software like EAC, CDex is not the right tool for this task.

Please also note, that you need a (hardware or software) player that supports CDText in order to see that. There are not many players with CDText support.

Michael

[QUOTE=mciahel;2291757]Hi,

most common CD burning softwares (Nero, Roxio, ImgBurn, just to name a few) are capable to create a 1:1 copy of a given source disc, unless it is copy protected.

Indeed, software like EAC, CDex is not the right tool for this task.

Please also note, that you need a (hardware or software) player that supports CDText in order to see that. There are not many players with CDText support.

Michael[/QUOTE]
Thank You Very Much:iagree:

Use Img Burn to make an ISO of the disk to be copied, then burn the ISO to your new disk and you’ll have an exact copy.

Alan

stastically speaking relatively fed audio CD’s are CD-Text

EAC can be used to CREATE CD-Text information when you are burning a disc. Even if the original disc didn’t have Text

As for “players” that are compatible? Sony has not made a disc player that wasn’t compatible since ~2001.

the other manufacturers have been adopting it

BUT you must have a CD-Text compatible optical drive to
burn the discs, not all drives are CD-Text compatible.

AD