Copying a copied SecuRom Disk

vbimport

Guten Tag Every1,
I have read loadz of forums on this webpage and got alot of useful info off them but now i need sum back. Thanx to all the cool people who gave info on how to copy/backup SecuRom New copied games like Enter The Matrix which i did successfully. All i need to know is can i copy my copied cd. I made my copy by using twinpeak and the patched .ccd file i copied onto a cd using Alcohol 120% with SecuRom New as the Protection. Do i just insert the CD and copy it as SecuRom New or do i have to save the patched .ccd file?

Thanx … and i’m sorry if this seems like a stupid-ass question but i dont really have a brain!

Why don’t you simply re-image the original CD again. If you got a working copy the first time then why do anything different.

From my experience, when you copy a Twinpeaked game already, the quality is reduced and lessens your chances of making another successful copy.

Do what Womble says, re-image the original CD. You DO have the original CD, don’t you?:wink:

Thanx … and i’m sorry if this seems like a stupid-ass question but i dont really have a brain!

Don’t worry, most of us here don’t either!:stuck_out_tongue: