Copy2DVD 3

Ok, I am a legit customer and I use to be able to download the freaking version off their website but now the link to it is gone! It is ridiculous that I would have to even search for software that I purchased from VSO. I also have ConvertX2DVD and it will be my LAST purchase from VSO.

Sorry to vent but I am just fed up with VSO. If you want to make another version of Copy2DVD then call it something different. Don’t call it the same freaking thing and tell your customers that they have to fork out more money just because you decided to change the look of the program! It does essentially the same damn thing as the previous version! Why should I have to pay again for the same damn program!

I contacted their support so I am waiting for an email which I shouldn’t even have to do in the first damn place.

[quote=shaolin007;2045473]Ok, I am a legit customer and I use to be able to download the freaking version off their website but now the link to it is gone! It is ridiculous that I would have to even search for software that I purchased from VSO. I also have ConvertX2DVD and it will be my LAST purchase from VSO.

Sorry to vent but I am just fed up with VSO. If you want to make another version of [B]Copy2DVD[/B] then call it something different. Don’t call it the same freaking thing and tell your customers that they have to fork out more money just because you decided to change the look of the program! It does essentially the same damn thing as the previous version! Why should I have to pay again for the same damn program!

I contacted their support so I am waiting for an email which I shouldn’t even have to do in the first damn place.[/quote]
First of all the program you refer to is called CopytoDVD4, not [B]Copy2DVD [/B]. Second if you looked you would have been able to find it as its still on their Website right here
http://www.vso-software.fr/products/copytodvd/copytodvd.php If you have a problem with CopytoDVD we will be glad to help you in the VSO Forum here. There is no program made by VSO called Copy2DVD3. So you may have your vendors mixed up. I have been using CopytoDVD V4 a very long time and have been very happy with it. The other VSO program you mentioned is ConvertXtoDVDV3, also an excellent choice. Also on their webpage. There has not been an upgrade to CopytoDVD for a few months and they ask for nothing. ConvertXtoDVDV3 is also a free upgrade from version 2 if you have bought it within the last year. So I have no idea what you are talking about.

Really? And what key do I have then? There was a Copy2DVD 3. I bought it and not 4 clear now? How about doing a search on google next time before you make accusations for which you know nothing about.

http://www.bcchardware.com/index.php?option=content&task=view&id=34&Itemid=40&limit=1&limitstart=1

http://www.cdr-zone.com/reviews/dvd_software_reviews/copytodvd_3_reviewed_page_1.html

http://www.soft32.com/download_9434.html

How about doing your research before calling me a liar next time

@shaolin007 - while you’re entitled to your opinion about the software, insulting a staff member is a definite no-no.

Please re-read the forum rules regarding disrespectful behaviour, and leave the name-calling out of it from hereon in.

Insult? I was insulted by his post. Does that mean he get an infraction too? Look, you obviously have forum control but who puts you all in check?

“First of all the program you refer to is called CopytoDVD4, not [B]Copy2DVD [/B]. Second if you looked you would have been able to find it as its still on their Website right here”

Like I said in my initial post, I looked all over the website.

“There is no program made by VSO called Copy2DVD3”

And I told you there is.

And can not people disagree or give feedback on the software on this forum? Are you guys being paid by VSO or something that disparaging remarks are not allowed?

"and leave the name-calling out of it from hereon in. "

Name calling? Who called who names?

I personally have no opinion here, as I don’t use Copy2DVD or whatever, but I did state in my message that you are entitled to your opinion on the software, that’s not the issue.

You could have made your point without name calling. The word “moron” (which I removed) counts as name calling in my book.

I’m not about to argue this further in this thread. If you want to discuss it then you’re welcome to send a PM.

[quote=Arachne;2045513]I personally have no opinion here, as I don’t use Copy2DVD or whatever, but I did state in my message that you are entitled to your opinion on the software, that’s not the issue.

You could have made your point without name calling. The word “moron” (which I removed) counts as name calling in my book.

I’m not about to argue this further in this thread. If you want to discuss it then you’re welcome to send a PM.[/quote]

Ok I forgot I said that and I apologize for saying it. I didnt realize it was edited out. I sitll stand by what I said about VSO though.

[B]@shaolin007[/B]
I suggest you take your insults and anger out on VSO. Do NOT take it out on the staff here or any other member for that matter.

This thread is now closed