Copy windowsxp

I want to rip my windows xp pro cd and then change the pid number and turn it into a corporate version so I can use it on my laptop.

I know I will go to hell, but could anyone give me help in getting there?:o

If your original Windows XP Pro is just a MickeySoft version (and not a remake from the supplier of your computer hardware) , then there’s no Product Id in it. Exception on this rule is the MSDN version.

On a side note :

It is illegal to use a one license on two seperate computer systems and such things should not be discussed here (see the rules of the forum). But since you do not give the information if you are ONLY going to use the license on the laptop (thus destroying the Windows XP Pro on your base system) , again the benefit of the doubt is given.

well just burning the cd is easy i did it(sorry microsoft i know you are watching) just using easy cd plat and my lg 8160b cdr as for changing it into a corprate version you are on your own there but i have been in contact with a patch that will bypass the registration if you just want to install it on another pc.

let me know

Originally posted by evo
i have been in contact with a patch that will bypass the registration if you just want to install it on another pc

Which we do not allow on this forum, which is pretty much what Belvedere already stated above…so why would you mention such illegal activity on this forum :confused: :cop:

Why not close this thread ??? creag can find such info very easily on the NET.