Copy tv program

vbimport

hello everyone, my son was on tv not long ago and they put it on iplayer. i want to download it onto disc but it wont let me, everything i have tried has faild. its mp4 format and wont covert to anything else, message reads file format not supported. HELP BEFRE I LOSE IT OFF THE SITE

Do a couple of things .
Give me a link to the video.I will see if I can download it.If my method works on this video I will post it so you can try it.
If you already have a copy on your computer then I suggest DVDFlick to convert it to DVD file format,
That will burn to a DVD disc.

[QUOTE=cholla;2513130]Do a couple of things .
Give me a link to the video.I will see if I can download it.If my method works on this video I will post it so you can try it.
If you already have a copy on your computer then I suggest DVDFlick to convert it to DVD file format,
That will burn to a DVD disc.[/QUOTE]

Hi cholla thank you for your time, here is the link to the program.

http://bbc.co.uk/i/s5fvq

The link said iplayer videos only available in the UK so I couldn’t try this:
This is a method to rip as .MP4
I now use IE for this.

1. Click Tools – Internet Options
  2. In the General Tab, click the Settings button available in the Temporary
    Internet Files group.
  3. Click View Files to open your Temporary Internet Files folder.
  4. Click View Sort by : Size / Descending.Because the file is usually one of the largest.Depending upon the webpage, there could one or more Flash files
    (Shockwave Flash Object ,FLV,MP4,etc) This includes MP4 file.
    You have to wait for the video on the web site to finish.
  5. Once you find the right flash file, right-click and choose Copy. Then paste
    the MP4(in this case)file in any other directory.
    On YouTube you need to select HQ to get an MP4 from the video.
    I mostly have used this for YouTube but it has worked on other sites.Maybe it will for the video you want to copy.