Copy Right Protection?

Hey Guys,
I am using Alcohol 120% and I want to backup some of my games cough cough backup yes…. So I was wondering how can I tell what type of copyright protection is on my CDs. Is there another piece of software out there that will tell me?? So then I can tell Alcohol what type to set it to.

Cheers!

Meet Mr.

I could not really see anything there related to what I want. It was more on how to crack specific protections.

try using ClonyXXL. it’ll identify the type of protection on a disc and can load the proper settings into clonecd to copy it. it can also be used in conjunction with another program called Alcoholer to load the proper settings into alcohol. both of these can be found using search.

Originally posted by nexus214
I could not really see anything there related to what I want. It was more on how to crack specific protections.

Am pretty sure your game(s) and/or the type of protection(s) have been discussed before in this forum.

First, I don’t particularly like the work ‘Crack’ in the above sentence…might be taken the wrong way as in referring to illegal activities…

Second, will you pay me USD 100 if I can find at least 5 threads that previously discussed the same question? :wink:

Hey Guys,
I am using Alcohol 120% and I want to backup some of my games cough cough backup yes…. So I was …

If you are refering to illegal activities, you will not recieve help here.

Who said CRACK:Z :Z :Z We dont crack here , we made 1:1 copy .:bigsmile:

Originally posted by Da_Taxman
[B]

Second, will you pay me USD 100 if I can find at least 5 threads that previously discussed the same question? :wink: [/B]

100 ? 50 will be fine;)

Originally posted by V@A
[B]

100 ? 50 will be fine;) [/B]

Guess you don’t know my hourly rate then… :wink:

I dont mean to be pedantic Da_Taxman, but isnt your hourly rates for searching only 85? Or does that equal $100? :stuck_out_tongue: :wink: :slight_smile:

85 € = 100 $ Canadien .:bigsmile: :bigsmile: or due to inflation rate now he charge 100€ .:smiley: :slight_smile: :wink:

Originally posted by Savannah
I dont mean to be pedantic Da_Taxman, but isnt your hourly rates for searching only 85? Or does that equal $100? :stuck_out_tongue: :wink: :slight_smile:

Time has passed and my rates have now increased (and will even more so after September 1, 2003)…and the euro > US dollar…

(but thanks for looking up that thread…I was too lazy to do so…will need to update it I guess)

No problem :smiley:

I stumbled across the page during a search, and have had it bookmarked ever since :bigsmile: