Copy Protection Scanner?

I am looking for an English copy protection scanner. I know that clonyxxl is really good but i would like an english one. thanks

U can get a partly translated English version of clony xxl @
http://www.cdrinfo.com/Sections/Software/LatestUpdates.asp#260

Have a look at YAPS protection scanner…easy to use, accurate and… in English!!

You can get it at GCW.

Originally posted by Da-Smasha
[B]Have a look at YAPS protection scanner…easy to use, accurate and… in English!!

You can get it at GCW. [/B]
I prefer Clony all the way… Here’s another link to a translated ClonyXXL version (translated 99%).

clony is far more better than yaps
just use clony

Why are you guys so anti - YaPS?

I use ClonyXL as well and it is great, but it is a pain to have to install a game first, then check what protection it has, then uninstall it and then reinstall it to check whether your back-up worked or not (as you have to with SecuromNEW games).

At least with YaPS you dont have to do that.

I use both of them in conjunction…having two scanners also provides a degree of insurance…

Dont be so narrow-minded guys!

:cool:

Originally posted by Da-Smasha
Dont be so narrow-minded guys!
Hehe I’m not. I’ve used it but on my system it was very slow and couldn’t even detect SafeDisc 2. I do have to say that was release 1r09 and not the latest 1r10.

Living in The Netherlands, i guess you wouldn’t be narrow minded, would you. Hehehe, i’ve heard about you lot…

No offence intended Gamefreak…

the newest version of YaPs 1r10 [10.11.01] is way faster than old one, takes less than a second to detect SafeDisc 2 on my plex24x.
ClonyXL is good too.
i just like YaPs better, just tells me what protection is on a disc and thats all i need to know.
both good programs.
laters
:smiley:

please , can someone give the link to download yaps , i like to try the latest release ,

thankx ,

try here

The YaPS (Yet another Protection Scanner) homepage: http://yaps.iwarp.com

I didn’t know version 1r10 was faster. I’ll give it a go. Thanks for the info :slight_smile: